Monday, October 24, 2011

FINALLY............

No the Rock has not come back, at least not yet. However, I have FINALLY found time to post the winners of the second round of #FailedGimmicks matches.

Thanks to @JHorton92 for breaking the tie, The Millionaires Club defeated the New Blood.


50% - 50%
Another Russo venture, Sports Entertainment Xtreme defeated the Natural Born Thrillers


60%

40%
I still don't understand Reno's gear.........

3 Count, who for most of the voting was leading 100% to 0% Held on and defeated Men on a Mission or M.O.M.
  
88%
Still a better gimmick than whatever the hell "DILLIGAF" is, and yes I know what it means....

12%
Big Daddy Purple...........

In a battle of the teams that began with "T's" because there is nothing else to note about them, Teckno Team 2000, with perhaps the hippest name in wrestling defeated the Truth Commision.

86%


14%

In a battle of clean vs dirty, I guess. The Goodwins defeated The Body Donnas

86%

14%

In that period of time, where SmackDown needed to fill time on Velocity, these teams were born. They couldn't even get over on Velocity. The Dicks defeated the Gymini.

75%

25%

That it for this round. Vote on the third round now!




1 comment:

  1. If anything, some of those outfits scare me LOL! I know that makes me sound like such a chick (duh), but seriously M.O.M., that is just wrong LOL! Great choices, sorry I missed them. I am voting now for round 3. Thanks hon :)

    ReplyDelete