Sunday, July 17, 2011

MITB Preview




Sorry for the delay in posts, I had a busy work week, this week, but no fear, I am back just in time for WWE Money In The Bank... (Please bare with me, as I am writing this right after working an overnight shift..)

I have not been this excited for a WWE pay per view in quite some time. In fact, I often do not even order WWE pay per views, however, this one looks like one that can not be missed. Here I will preview each match, and give my predictions...

In what I assume will be the opening match, unless they go the Wrestlemania route, and open with one of the main events, i.e. the money in the bank ladder match, it will be: Hot girl that can't wrestle number 1 vs. Hot girl that can't wrestle number 2, for the Butterfly Championship...

In what I guess, is their best attempt at a storyline, the Bellas and Kelly Kelly, have been "feuding" since Kelly, beat Brie for the diva's championship. This feud, which featured the Bella's; despite being on the commercial for the "be a star" campaign; bullying Kelly Kelly. In what will be a terrible match, I see Nikki having something to do with the finish, but Kelly retaining her title. With a post match beat down by the Bellas, with someone making the save....Randy Orton?

Big Show vs.Mark Henry should be, for a match between two guys that are not technicians by any means, be somewhat entertaining. I foresee a lot of no-selling, with Henry beating show, to further build the monster character, they are trying to do with Henry, maybe Big Show being carried out on a stretcher, again....

In the Smack Down money in the bank match, I see either Sheamus winning, or if they want to go a different route, Cody Rhodes. I would love to see, as I've said before Daniel Bryan win, but I doubt that will happen. Gabriel and Sin Cara will probably have some sick spots, that will steal the match.

Christian and Randy Orton will probably end with Christian cheating to win the title, and his own contract clause, of the bad officiating or whatever, working against him. In the end, Orton will retain his championship.

I have a feeling Zack Ryder will pop up somewhere...

In the Raw Money In The Bank match, I see The Miz, or R-Truth coming out with the briefcase, maybe some kind of scenario where, after a ref bump, Riley has the briefcase, and Miz knocks Riley out, and has it in hand when the ref comes-to, leading to The Miz winning the match, possibly setting up a match between The Miz and Riley for the briefcase. You can rest assured however, that that briefcase is gonna get got....

And in the main event, I can't really predict what will happen. I can't see Punk loosing, given everything, but I don't know how he will win, or what will happen. Maybe a Chicago screw job?

That is what makes this pay per view a must buy, the fact that the end is unpredictable, something most every other pay per view this year has lacked. I will definitely be ordering this pay per view, and I hope everyone else does as well, because it will send a message to WWE, that people like CM Punk, are who we want to see, and that the same old crap won't fly forever, or even if it will, there is more money to be had in trying new things.

I commend the WWE for as CM Punk put it, "having the balls" to do this angle. However it ends, it will be memorable, I just hope they don't blow it...

-Mark X

No comments:

Post a Comment